Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
51 of 199

Hi Risvi,

Thanks for your question. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: During our early access testing, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Untitled
Highlighted
Risvi A Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
52 of 199
It's been pending for last seven days. can you check it please?
Highlighted
Liz M Member Since: Aug 5, 2020
53 of 199

I created my project for the Project Catalog but it's sitting in drafts. How do I submit it for approval?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
54 of 199

Hi Liz,

I've escalated your concern to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you further regarding your concern with submitting your projects for review. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Hassan I Member Since: Oct 16, 2020
55 of 199

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all are doing extremely well. I want to ask a question about Upwork new feature Pre-Package Projects. Upwork provides an option to export projects from other platforms like Fiverr, People Per Hour and etc. But I do not know How can I import my Project into Upwork?

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!

Hassan

Highlighted
Geraldine A Member Since: Oct 23, 2017
56 of 199

Hi Upwork team,

I was invited to join the Project Catalog Early Access Program, but while I was starting to navigate and create a project, I noticed under "Project Categorization", Architecture & Engineering --> Construction Category is not on the drop-down option. Please help to fix this issue so I can proceed with the program.

Thank you & Regards.

Highlighted
57 of 199

Hi Geraldine,

Since we are in the early stages of testing, you might not see all the categories or options you need. We will continue to build out and improve the feature as we do internal testing and receive more feedback from customers like you, who are in the Early Access Program. Thanks for your help! To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mujadid K Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
58 of 199

hey, hope everyone is doing great. i do have a couple of questions. first of all in our main Upwork profile, we can make two specialized profiles as well. so these profiles should of same skillset. like is there any issue if i my general profile is of digital marketing and other profiles related to logo design and web design?
my second question is about newly launched Early Access Program. can we create a project of different categories like 1 project or gig of web design and the 2nd one of logo design?

Highlighted
59 of 199

Hi Mujadid,

With a specialized profile, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories. This means that you create each profile specifically for each skill. 

As for creating a project, it is a great way to showcase the work you can do for a client and also set expectations about cost, timeline, and deliverables. In addition, the projects you create now will later appear in the new Project Catalog on Upwork, giving you a chance to expose your projects to even more clients than now. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kashif M Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
60 of 199

hello, uprowk community, I have submitted the project over the project catalog 3 to 4 days ago and still my projects are not approved by Upwork support. so I just wanna know if you help me to resolve his issue. moreover, I got an email a few days ago that my profile is private so I wanna know does my projects will be a showcase for clients or not.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS