cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

ariful_2016
Md Rakibul I Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
71 of 856

Hi, I have created new project 3 days ago. but its still in-review and status show me its pending. Can you anyone guide me to approve my first project of Project Catalog.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
72 of 856

Hi Md Rakibul,

Thank you for submitting your project. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

-Joanne
Untitled
ariful_2016
Md Rakibul I Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
73 of 856

Thanks, it was approved yesterday.

adrishmoeed
Adrish L Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
74 of 856

My early access programs project was not approved. I have submitted the project 4 days ago but not receive the output result, what to do now? Kindly review my profile and approve my early access programs project if I am eligible. Thanks

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
75 of 856

Hi Adrish,

I checked with the team and they have confirmed that your projects have been approved. You may now log in and check. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
3a042ee0
ADEOSUN O Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
76 of 856
Hi,
Why is My Early Access program project still under review since 16th of October 2020?.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
77 of 856

Hi ADEOSUNMd Nazmul and Alina,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. While the quoted review time is within five business days, we've received so many requests that it's taking us a while to review each one. We truly appreciate your patience through this process.

Thank you, 

~ Nikola

Untitled
alinatudorache
Alina T Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
78 of 856

It's been solved.

I appreciate your support and Upwork reviewers' help.

lisandro19882
Alberto G Member Since: Sep 1, 2020
79 of 856
I am creating PrePackaged Project however I was asked by upwork to edit my images, but I am not able to delete them.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
80 of 856

Hi Alberto,

You can delete the project you're referring to and make a new one so that our team can review it.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled