Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

Highlighted
Mary Antoniette L Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
71 of 199

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for this information. Actually I am not sure about which category should I include my catalog. Currently I categorized under general project services but could you please check if this is correct. Also, with regards to the images, it is not the images that I want to show the client but the template itself so there might be some unclear details as it is the actual output of a certain software.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
72 of 199

Hi Mary Antoniette,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mary Antoniette L Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
73 of 199

Hi Aleksandar,

My catalog was disapproved, any update on how I can have access to this program please. 

Thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
74 of 199

Hi Muhammad and Mary Antoniette,

For more information about your specific projects, please refer to the email the team sent you. To find some best practices and pro tips to create a professional project, please check this help article.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Md Nazmul Hasan D Member Since: May 6, 2017
75 of 199
My first Upwork project is pending for approval for 6 days and still no communication. Hopefully, you may check it as soon as possible, and let me know the update.

Thanks
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
76 of 199

Hi Md Nazmul,

Thanks for your question. During our early access testing, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. I checked and you'll receive an update on the first project you submitted soon.

Highlighted
Hafiz Muhammad I Member Since: Oct 20, 2020
77 of 199
my project is under review last 4 days nay body tell me how much time take fir approval ??
Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
78 of 199

Tried to test this out and discovered that it's not something I can use. Not a big deal for me, but I thought I'd raise the problem since I won't be the only one facing this issue. The projects I could use this feature for would be things like legal tech white papers and law firm e-books and blog posts. All of those things are ghostwritten, so being forced to include at least one project image for each project precludes me from listing projects. 

Highlighted
MA Aisa A Member Since: Oct 8, 2020
79 of 199

Hello, there.

I received an invite to participate in the new Early Access Program for Project Catalog. I would like to know if this is free or if this requires membership payment. I would love to participate. I hope to receive a reply.  Thank you!

Regards,

Aisa

Highlighted
Nikola J Member Since: Apr 23, 2017
80 of 199

Answer is on the first page:

No, this program doesn't have any additional cost. Freelancer Service Fees and Client Payment Processing Fees will apply to payments as usual.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS