cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

Pramod P Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
841 of 853

Not able to use the Project catalog...Its showing like - You are an Exclusive of an Agency and your projects can't be purchased yet.Kindly help me

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
842 of 853

Hi Pramod,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for your concern. Please allow a bit more time for our team to review the ticket and respond accordingly. You will be notified when they respond.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Shuja A Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
843 of 853

hey there

I recently created my first project catalog. my question is do I still need to submit job proposals or project catalog auto bring projects to me?

I a currently a top-rated freelancer with around 25projects and all reviews are 5star.
do I need to stop bidding now? because I will create a different catalog that defines my skill, and services I am providing on Upwork very well? 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
844 of 853

Hi Shuja,

If you create a project it will be visible in Upwork Project Catalog, a new marketplace for clients. Please note that our traditional talent marketplace will operate as usual so you can continue submitting proposals as well. Project Catalog will add another way for you to use Upwork. For more information on Project Catalog, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Corban E Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
845 of 853

I can't figure out how to fix my images. My project was rejected for resolution. I'm normally very good with this. I don't understand why it was rejected. I also don't have the file to the one screenshot I uploaded because I just made it really quick, and I'd prefer not to make it again. It's the only image in the project.

My stuff is in adobe illustrator.

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
846 of 853

The notification you received says that your images should be 1000 pixels wide by 750 high - if you've got the Illustrator files, why is it a problem to resize them? I don't understand why you'd even need to take a screenshot of an Illustrator file instead of just exporting the images from Illustrator. 

Corban E Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
847 of 853

screenshots of illustrator: because I often use illustrator as a scratchpad. 

I don't know how to be sure that's it done correctly, and I don't want it to just keep getting rejected.

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
848 of 853

Then you need to open a new file, set it to 1000x750 pixels, and recreate the work. If you're using Illustrator as a scratch pad, why can't you export the image? Sorry but I still don't understand what the problem is.

Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
849 of 853

I created a project and it is under review since Dec. 28. When can I expect a reply?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
850 of 853

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Jennifer.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team reviewing your project and you can expect to receive an update via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS