Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
851 of 856

I created a project and it is under review since Dec. 28. When can I expect a reply?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
852 of 856

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Jennifer.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team reviewing your project and you can expect to receive an update via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
ggarg96
Gaurav G Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
853 of 856

I am a 3D Character Rigging Artist. I am creating a project catalog.
When choosing the category in design I can see the Character Modeling and Character Animation speciality but not Character Rigging. Is it possible to add this as well?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
854 of 856

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for letting us know and for sharing the category name you're looking for. I'll be sure to share this with the team. 

-Joanne
Untitled
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
855 of 856

Thank you all for your feedback and participation. We will be closing this thread from further replies. Please, see this thread for most recent announcement about Project Catalog.

~ Valeria
Untitled
hookjohny
Ivan C Member Since: Jul 17, 2017
856 of 856

Hello. Thank you Upwork for this amazing feature - Project Catalog.

Im a video editor & motion graphics. I created recently 2 Catalog Projects.  I see that is missing an important feature - Adding Videos. Not only image as a thumbnail. 
Because I created a project based on a video skill and with an exactly description, the customers should to see how its looking, but they are looking at my boring image Smiley Happy 

If you cant add this fetaure very soon, I mean to upload videos on your platform, maybe you could include a feature so I can add videos from external websites.

For example, I created an Awards Ceremony Slideshow Project Catalog, how customers can preview how its looking this Project?  Common guys, you are a such big company and have probably hundreds of programmers that I think can include such feature. For example fiver did a great job with that, Im not comparing you with fiver, you are much better.  Why you should not „steal” their great feature?

Best regards,

Ivan.