cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

lisandro19882
Alberto G Member Since: Sep 1, 2020
81 of 856
So i have to redo the project instead of just removing the photos?
sm-parvez
Sm P Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
82 of 856

Hello,

I am requesting the Upwork Support team to check on my pending approval projects for the project catalog. It's been a while when I submitted projects.

Thanks in advance.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
83 of 856

HI Sm,

While the quoted review time is within five business days, we've received so many requests that it's taking us a while to review each one.

We truly appreciate your patience through this process!

~ Bojan
Untitled
risvi_ahmed
Risvi A Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
84 of 856

I've got a new feature on my account to create projects. I created the project on 9/10/2020 but It's still in under review. Can anyone tell me how long does upwork takes to review a newly created project.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
85 of 856

Hi Risvi,

Thanks for your question. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: During our early access testing, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Untitled
risvi_ahmed
Risvi A Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
86 of 856
It's been pending for last seven days. can you check it please?
lmatzen
Liz M Member Since: Aug 5, 2020
87 of 856

I created my project for the Project Catalog but it's sitting in drafts. How do I submit it for approval?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
88 of 856

Hi Liz,

I've escalated your concern to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you further regarding your concern with submitting your projects for review. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Hassan I Member Since: Oct 16, 2020
89 of 856

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all are doing extremely well. I want to ask a question about Upwork new feature Pre-Package Projects. Upwork provides an option to export projects from other platforms like Fiverr, People Per Hour and etc. But I do not know How can I import my Project into Upwork?

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!

Hassan

bawalangpanget
Geraldine A Member Since: Oct 23, 2017
90 of 856

Hi Upwork team,

I was invited to join the Project Catalog Early Access Program, but while I was starting to navigate and create a project, I noticed under "Project Categorization", Architecture & Engineering --> Construction Category is not on the drop-down option. Please help to fix this issue so I can proceed with the program.

Thank you & Regards.