cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launching the new oDesk Community Platform

Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
11 of 63
Thanks Suzanne. I was using the mobile version and didn't see a Settings button there.
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
12 of 63

I continue to get this http://screencast.com/t/vx30XL8CtxyL

Why did you remove the Feedback forum?

Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
13 of 63

yup, also keep getting that. and i can't tell the difference between private and public profiles. and when i click on them it says only oDesk users have access - even if i'm logged in. and when i try to log in i still don't get to see the profile at all.

actually, nevermind. nothing seems to work around here the way it should anyway.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
14 of 63

haha, like i said, nothing seems to work the way it should. i replied to Natasha's post and it didn't even show up there. makes things even more confusing than it already is.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
15 of 63

Hi Junelle,

We had the sort order set to display, "oldest first" causing the sequence of posts you were seeing. I'm going to change it to a different sort so you can see replies under the respective post. Let me know if that looks better.

Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
16 of 63

Junelle,

My profile is set to private, but when I click on it from the  forum, it says "This profile can only be seen by oDesk users." I even doublechecked with support, who assured me that it was private. My name doesn't come up under freelancer search.

So why is the forum saying oDesk users can see it? (Kind of a rhetorical question.)

Ace Contributor
Ray C Member Since: Apr 10, 2009
17 of 63

I"m getting a request to login, but it does not accept my oDesk username and password. What's that about?

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
18 of 63

Hi Ray,

We've been working on resolving this issue so hopefully you're not continuing to see this. It was a bug on our end that we've implemented a fix for.

Ace Contributor
Sylvia B Member Since: Jun 9, 2009
19 of 63

It's nice that your proactive with change.  But you've removed dates from the posts on the mian page of the Freelancers Community area.  Why?  This way I could see what topics were most recent.

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
20 of 63

Why is the next and page number only at the top of the page? If I want to view the next page I now have to scroll all the way to the top of the page to view the next page. As was mentioned previously there are no dates in the posts either. Makes it difficult even if you can sort to see when something was posted?