cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I verify my location with a UK Visa as a Canadian?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
71 of 537

Hi Kaisa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you with verifying your location. You'll receive an email notification once they send you a support ticket.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Izabela K Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
72 of 537

Help, please Smiley Happy I want to verify my location, but I'm stuck. I live in the UK, but I'm an EU national, so I don't have a UK passport to confirm or a driving licence. Is there any other way for me to confirm my location and how? Smiley Happy 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
73 of 537

Hi Izabela,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Chloe G Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
74 of 537

Hi, I currently have a UK Visa which allows me to work in the UK as a Canadian. How do I verify my location in this case? 

75 of 537

Hi Chloe,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your location verification process, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mirko G Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
76 of 537

Hi all,

I just joined Upwork and am supposed to provide proof of my residence in the UK. I am an expat with an official residence certificate for the UK, but I do not hold a UK passport or UK driving license, which seem to be the only documents accepted. Please advise!
Thanks

Mirko

77 of 537

Hi Mirko,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alkisti K Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
78 of 537

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Can someone from your team reach out to me as well please?

Thank you,
Alkisti

79 of 537

Hi Alkisti,

I have escalated your request to our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Guillaume L Member Since: Apr 17, 2018
80 of 537

Hi everyone!

As I started my freelance opportunities in this website, I'm having questions as to provide my ID file to Upwork because I am based in the UK for 3 years and am required to upload either the driver's license or a UK Passport.

The issue being I am not a UK citizen and my driving license is all in French. Is it okay if I upload my Passport while selecting the UK Passport option?

I searched through the forum but I don't seem to find an answer to this situation.

Regards,
Guillaume.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS