Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of residence UK

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
81 of 1,166

Hi Izabela,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Chloe G Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
82 of 1,166

Hi, I currently have a UK Visa which allows me to work in the UK as a Canadian. How do I verify my location in this case? 

Highlighted
83 of 1,166

Hi Chloe,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your location verification process, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mirko G Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
84 of 1,166

Hi all,

I just joined Upwork and am supposed to provide proof of my residence in the UK. I am an expat with an official residence certificate for the UK, but I do not hold a UK passport or UK driving license, which seem to be the only documents accepted. Please advise!
Thanks

Mirko

Highlighted
85 of 1,166

Hi Mirko,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alkisti K Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
86 of 1,166

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Can someone from your team reach out to me as well please?

Thank you,
Alkisti

Highlighted
87 of 1,166

Hi Alkisti,

I have escalated your request to our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Guillaume L Member Since: Apr 17, 2018
88 of 1,166

Hi everyone!

As I started my freelance opportunities in this website, I'm having questions as to provide my ID file to Upwork because I am based in the UK for 3 years and am required to upload either the driver's license or a UK Passport.

The issue being I am not a UK citizen and my driving license is all in French. Is it okay if I upload my Passport while selecting the UK Passport option?

I searched through the forum but I don't seem to find an answer to this situation.

Regards,
Guillaume.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
89 of 1,166

@Guillaume L wrote:

As I started my freelance opportunities in this website, I'm having questions as to provide my ID file to Upwork because I am based in the UK for 3 years and am required to upload either the driver's license or a UK Passport.

The issue being I am not a UK citizen and my driving license is all in French. Is it okay if I upload my Passport while selecting the UK Passport option?

If your licence is French and you've been in the UK three years you can't legally drive without getting a UK licence so why don't you just do that?

Highlighted
Guillaume L Member Since: Apr 17, 2018
90 of 1,166

Hi Petra,

Do what? You mean getting a UK Driving License? I do not intend to drive here anyway as transports are everywhere around me, if needed. My Driving License dates back way before I came to the UK.

Thank you for the reply, I will oversee the process with the agent.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS