Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: EU citizen based in UK

Highlighted
Adam F Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
331 of 533

Hi Goran,

I have exactly the same issue. Can you help?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
332 of 533

Hi Adam,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Daxesh P Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
333 of 533

Hi Bojan,

I have exactly same issue and need help with resolving issue related to verification as i am EU citizen recently moved to UK.

Thanks in advance.

D

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
334 of 533

Hi Daxesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jerome V Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
335 of 533

I'm in the same situation, non British living and working in the UK. Can you fix your location verification system to take actual proof of residence? You don't need to live in the UK to have a UK driving license or UK passport, and you don't need these to live in the UK.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
336 of 533

Hi Jerome, 

You should be able to complete a manual location verification where you can provide a government issued photo ID and a document with proof of residence dated within 6 months. 

I'll share your account with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Gabi N Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
337 of 533

Hi,

I have the same issue, I am EU national living in the UK, how can I verify location?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
338 of 533

Hi Gabi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you with verifying your location, thank you.

Untitled
Cecile C Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
339 of 533

Hi Bojan, 

Same issue here, EU citizen living and working in the UK, could I please get some assistance to verify my localtion as I don't have a British passeport or UK driving licence.

Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
340 of 533

Hi Cecile,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your location, thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS