cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Haider S Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
661 of 686

i still havent heard anything from the team. can you please tell how long will it take?

and how to view the current ticket number that you have generated for me ?

regards

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
662 of 686

Hi Haider,

Our team will resend your ticket again and assist you further with your verification, you can access your ticket section on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dmytro Z Member Since: Feb 28, 2018
663 of 686

Hi! I've been living in the UK for the last 4 years but do not have either a UK driving licence nor a British passport, but am both allowed to work in the UK (and do, with a national insurance number) and have a EU national passport.

Please advise.

Dmytro Zubanyc

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
664 of 686

Hi Dmytro, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will get in touch with you directly to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Gabriela A Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
665 of 686
I have a problem. I am an EU citizen living in the United Kingdom. I can't verify my location because I don't have a UK driving license not UK ID card,it's European one. What do I do?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
666 of 686

Hi Gabriela,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gautam L Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
667 of 686
I have a problem. I am a Canadian citizen living in the United Kingdom. I can't verify my location because I don't have a UK driving license or UK passport. I have a UK residence permit. What do I do?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
668 of 686

Hi Gautam,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly in completing the location verification step. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Anna R Member Since: Feb 21, 2018
669 of 686

Hi, I have been living in the UK for four years now with an EU passport but I have neither a UK passport nor a UK driving license. I can provide my national insurance number as well as bank statements confirming my location. Please could you advise me as well?

Thanks! 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
670 of 686

Hi Anna,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly in completing the location verification step. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled