cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Highlighted
Anna R Member Since: Feb 21, 2018
921 of 985

Hi, I have been living in the UK for four years now with an EU passport but I have neither a UK passport nor a UK driving license. I can provide my national insurance number as well as bank statements confirming my location. Please could you advise me as well?

Thanks! 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
922 of 985

Hi Anna,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly in completing the location verification step. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Linas V Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
923 of 985

I'm based in the UK but I don't have a UK passport or a driving licence. Could you please help me out with this? 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
924 of 985

Hi Linas,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mariusz T Member Since: Jan 6, 2018
925 of 985

I have the same problem. I am a EU citizen living and working in the United Kingdom and I don't have a UK driving license or UK passport.

Highlighted
926 of 985

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mariusz.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
David O Member Since: Feb 3, 2018
927 of 985

Hello Bojan,

I am based in the UK and I have a Biometric Residence Work Permit but I did not find an option to upload it for the verification process. How do I get verified?

Regards,

David.

Highlighted
928 of 985

Thank you for reaching out to us, David.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Billie W Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
929 of 985

Hi, I've been living in the UK for six years now but I'm not able to verify my location as I have a Swedish passport. Is there an alternative method? 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
930 of 985

Hi Billie,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket in completing the location verification process. Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS