cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't verify my mobile number as I'm out of the UK at the moment - can you help?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
521 of 634

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
chris t Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
522 of 634
thank you
Mercedes Felicia B S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
523 of 634

Hi there,

I need some help - I'm trying to register but I dont receive the SMS verifcation - what can I do?

Thanks!

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
524 of 634

Hi Mercedes,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Mercedes Felicia B S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
525 of 634
Thanks so much
Highlighted
Carlotta C Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
526 of 634

Hi There,

I am currently in Vietnam and am trying to set myself up sothat I can do freelance work whilst I am away from the UK however I cannot seem to receive the SMS to verify my phone number so I am unable to proceed with my application. Please can someone help..?

Many Thanks,

Lotti

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
527 of 634

Hi Carlotta,

Our team has updated your country to reflect your current location. The location on your profile needs to be set to the place where you`re currently located. 
Once you`ve relocated feel free to update your address, thank you.

Untitled
Joosung K Member Since: May 28, 2018
528 of 634

I have rights to live and work in the U.K. How do I verify my location, when upwork requires a passport?

Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
529 of 634

For location verification Upwork needs your passport? Wrong information.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067788-Location-Government-ID-Verification?flash_dig...

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
530 of 634

Joosung K wrote:

I have rights to live and work in the U.K. How do I verify my location, when upwork requires a passport?

Use your residency permit?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS