cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ID validating

Muzeyyen Y Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
541 of 1,306
Hi there, I shared my problem that I cannot verify my address to contact for the UK only jobs before. I do not have British passport and driving licence. Only thing I have from UK government is BRP Biometric Resident Permit card which gives me the right for the living and working in UK. The uploading area does not accept the photo of my card. Also I have police registration proof as well as flAt rent agreement. Please help me to reach only UK jobs on the platform
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
542 of 1,306

Hi Muzeyyen,

One of our team members will reach out to you on your new ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your location. Thank you.

Untitled
Martin W Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
543 of 1,306

Hello,

I am a polish citizen living and working in the UK (which is completely legal by the way in European Union) therefore I do not have a British passport or ID. Is there a way to verify my location via a gas/electri/bank statement? Or can I just use my Polish ID?

Thanks

Martin 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
544 of 1,306

Hi Martin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you're currently located in the UK? If you're located in the UK, we'll make sure one of our agents reach out to you and assist you further with your verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Martin W Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
545 of 1,306

Hello Bojan,

I am indeed located in the UK - Edinburgh. Please contact me for further confirmation.

Thanks

Martin

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
546 of 1,306

Thank you for following up with the confirmation, Martin! 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
chris t Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
547 of 1,306

how do I sort this out ?

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
548 of 1,306

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
chris t Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
549 of 1,306
thank you
Mercedes Felicia B S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
550 of 1,306

Hi there,

I need some help - I'm trying to register but I dont receive the SMS verifcation - what can I do?

Thanks!