Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID verification - does not allow to submit EU docs

pm-toffy
Christoph P Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
591 of 1,896

Hi there,

I moved to the UK (London) and wanted to get my location verified. But I do not have UK Passport or driving liscence as I am a EU citizen.  How can I get my location verified?

-

Christoph

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
592 of 1,896

Thank you for reaching out to us, Christoph!

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
agovic-lejla
Lejla A Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
593 of 1,896

Hey, there is a sign telling me to verify my location to access UK exclusive job. But the only files I can upload are a UK passport or UK drivers licence which doesn't make sense because I might not be british but that doesn't mean I am not living in the UK or don't have my business in the UK?

What can I do here?

Thanks,

Lejla

bstojadinovic
594 of 1,896

Thank you for reaching out to us, Lejla.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bluedropstudio
Anna R Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
595 of 1,896

hi!

I can't verify my London location - the only options are submitting British documents however I am European. Can you tell me how to verify it? 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
596 of 1,896

Hi Anna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bluedropstudio
Anna R Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
597 of 1,896
ok thank you!

please feel free to give me a call
evaszabo
Eva B Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
598 of 1,896

Hello!

I am from Hungary but recently moved to the UK. When I updated my info here at Upwork, two things happened.

1. It only shows UK based jobs for me now and in the past, it showed me Worldwide. Why is that?

2. I was told I have to provide a UK driver license to prove my identity, which I don't have. However, I do have a passport and a UK vote registration. Would that be enough to prove my identity? 

Thank you,

Eve 

bstojadinovic
599 of 1,896

Hi Eva,

When you do a search and click on the search button, you should then see the toggle show and you can toggle it off and save your searches without the U.K. filter applied.

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
christinaskouboe
Christina E Member Since: Sep 12, 2017
600 of 1,896

Hello Bojan,

I am having the same problem as previous posts on here: I have been located in the UK since 2012, but I don't have a Brittish passport or driving license. Please can you help me verify my location through different documents?

Many thanks

Christina