cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
721 of 735

Hi Billie,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket in completing the location verification process. Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Nina D Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
722 of 735

I'm based in the UK and have the legal right to work here but I don't have a UK passport or a driving licence. Could you please help me out with this

723 of 735

Hi Kristjan and Nina,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Andreea-Bianca B Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
724 of 735

Hi! I'm also a EU citizen living in the UK with the right to work here. Can someone assist me in verifying my location as well, please?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
725 of 735

Hi Andreea-Bianca, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I had to look into your account. Please expect a member of our team to reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Kristjan C Member Since: Sep 28, 2019
726 of 735
You require UK drivers license or British passport for UK freelancers
this is discriminatory for other EU nationals - their documents should also be accepted if they are UK residents and working in the UK. Why this unnecessary hoop ?
Highlighted
Marta D Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
727 of 735
Hi i am very disappointed with your system. In the UK i tried to get work but i could not confirm my identity as it was only allowed UK documents. My documents are portuguese but I lived in UK until 2 weeks ago. Eventually i gave up. I now moved to greece and while i have been able to upload my id and get verified, im being asked to provide a statement of address which I cannot for the time being as the house im renting + all bills are in my landlords name. I actually dont have an address because the village where i live doesnt have street names our house numbers. Mail is sorted in a very oldfashioned way. Not only this is unfair, it also borders on discrimination, which is very disappointing. How can i go around this please? I have managed to submit some proposals uploading my id again instead of address but i can no longer do that.
728 of 735

Hi Marta, 

I checked your account and see that our team already reached out to you regarding your location verification. Please reply to the ticket so that the agent can help you further with the documents needed in order for you to complete the verification process. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Marta D Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
729 of 735
Yes please I would like help with the process. Thank you
Krishna Chaitanya K Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
730 of 735

ID document not accepted 

Im trying to upload my BRP card but it is not accepted please let me know how to verify my location