Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ID document not accepted

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
991 of 1,056

Hi Marta, 

I checked your account and see that our team already reached out to you regarding your location verification. Please reply to the ticket so that the agent can help you further with the documents needed in order for you to complete the verification process. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Marta D Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
992 of 1,056
Yes please I would like help with the process. Thank you
Highlighted
Krishna Chaitanya K Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
993 of 1,056

ID document not accepted 

Im trying to upload my BRP card but it is not accepted please let me know how to verify my location 

Highlighted
994 of 1,056

Hi Krishna Chaitanya,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ibrahima C Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
995 of 1,056

Hello,

I'm having the same problem, I'm a EU citizen living in the UK.  Can someone from your team reach out to me as well please?

Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
996 of 1,056

Hi Hessyz,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Asjad B Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
997 of 1,056

I've just moved to Uk a couple of months ago  and I have changed my Upwork location to Uk to cater the market here, but I am being asked for british passport and uk driving licence. Since I am a permenant resident here I do not hold a british passport. I can provide my passport and my Uk based company documents for verification. Please let me know how to proceed now. Thanks

Highlighted
998 of 1,056

Hi Asjad, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jacob B Member Since: Dec 14, 2019
999 of 1,056

I need my location verified. I have a driving licence. It's from Guernsey, which is IN the UK. i do not have a Guernsey (again Guernsey is part of the United Kingdom) passport but do have a residence permit. I've lived here for the last 12 years. Can we sort this out please?

Highlighted
Jacob B Member Since: Dec 14, 2019
1000 of 1,056

Also I've tried submitting it but the algorythm wouldn't let it through. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS