Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location verification

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
991 of 1,046

Hi Jacob, 

One of our team members will reach out via support ticket and assist you directly in completing the location verification process. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jacob B Member Since: Dec 14, 2019
992 of 1,046

Hey there, it has now been 2 days, and no ticket, should I wait longer or has something gone wrong?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
993 of 1,046

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Jacob.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jacob B Member Since: Dec 14, 2019
994 of 1,046

Still nothing. No ticket and no support. Smiley Sad why is it taking so long?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
995 of 1,046

Hi Jacob,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Irena I Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
996 of 1,046

Hello!

I am UK Based, but I do not have British Passport or Driving Liscence to proove ( I am EU citizen and I live and work in London)

How do I prove my location in this case?

Thank you! 

Highlighted
997 of 1,046

Hi Irena,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Guido S Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
998 of 1,046

Hi there.

I´m living in the UK for one month now, and wont be having any British ID or Passport because I have german nationality. Is there any other way to verify location? Thanks.

Highlighted
999 of 1,046

Hi Guido,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Susana A Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
1000 of 1,046

Hi, I am a Portuguese citizen living in the UK for the last 9 years, my ID and passport are Portuguese (since I am a member of the EU, these are accepted as valid identication documents). I have been trying to verify my location, but Upwork only accept UK's driver's license or British passport, that I don't have. I can send  them a bank statement with my address in the UK as proof . How do I do this? thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS