cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I live in the UK but I don't have British passport or driving license to confirm that

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
701 of 852

Hi Thom,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Maciej F Member Since: Nov 2, 2016
702 of 852

Hey,

I'm new to upwork and would like to access the exclusive UK jobs, I am not british though but I can provide bank statements and my house contract if needed. How do I contact support for this matter? I am spinning in circles trying to get any email or a phone number but it just directs me to community here and to the chat with bot.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
703 of 852

Hi Maciej,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Piero B Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
704 of 852

Hello I livein the UK and would like to verify my location. I am not a British citizen (I am a EU citizen) and do not have a British passport. How to verify my location? Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
705 of 852

Hi Piero,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
William J Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
706 of 852

Hello,

I've only just created an Upwork profile to find that my account has been put on hold. Please can anyone assist with this? I have not been informed for how long the account will be on hold or how to resolve the issue. There is no useful information coming from the assistance help bot.

If someone could assist with rectifying this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
707 of 852

William J wrote:

I've only just created an Upwork profile to find that my account has been out on hold. Please can anyone assist with this? I have not been informed for how long the account will be on hold or how to resolve the issue. There is no useful information coming from the assistance help bot.

Is everything on your profile factually correct?

Are you physically located where your profile states that you are located?

708 of 852

Hi Petra,

I'm currently abroad for the foreseeable future. However my home address is factually correct as stated in the UK. So in answer to your reply, I'm not physically where my home address is stated. Is this the issue?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
709 of 852

William J wrote:

I'm currently abroad for the foreseeable future. 

That could do it.

Do you have the required, valid work permits for where you actually are?

710 of 852

I only wish to accept UK work and I am a UK resident. I have no work permits for the countries I am travelling through as I am not accepting work or money for work in those countries. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS