Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on hold .

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
731 of 1,576

Hi Maciej,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
pierobr
Piero B Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
732 of 1,576

Hello I livein the UK and would like to verify my location. I am not a British citizen (I am a EU citizen) and do not have a British passport. How to verify my location? Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
733 of 1,576

Hi Piero,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
a263ea8e
Dennis A Member Since: Apr 11, 2020
734 of 1,576

Hello,

I have the same problem. I am an Italian citizen legally living in the UK and would like to apply for UK only jobs. Any help? Thank you! 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
735 of 1,576

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
williamjones85
William J Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
736 of 1,576

Hello,

I've only just created an Upwork profile to find that my account has been put on hold. Please can anyone assist with this? I have not been informed for how long the account will be on hold or how to resolve the issue. There is no useful information coming from the assistance help bot.

If someone could assist with rectifying this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
737 of 1,576

William J wrote:

I've only just created an Upwork profile to find that my account has been out on hold. Please can anyone assist with this? I have not been informed for how long the account will be on hold or how to resolve the issue. There is no useful information coming from the assistance help bot.

Is everything on your profile factually correct?

Are you physically located where your profile states that you are located?

williamjones85
738 of 1,576

Hi Petra,

I'm currently abroad for the foreseeable future. However my home address is factually correct as stated in the UK. So in answer to your reply, I'm not physically where my home address is stated. Is this the issue?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
739 of 1,576

William J wrote:

I'm currently abroad for the foreseeable future. 

That could do it.

Do you have the required, valid work permits for where you actually are?

williamjones85
740 of 1,576

I only wish to accept UK work and I am a UK resident. I have no work permits for the countries I am travelling through as I am not accepting work or money for work in those countries.