Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verifying location whilst being a non-British

Highlighted
Daniel V Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
731 of 907

Hi,

I live in the UK but I'm not a British citizen, I can't provide a UK driving license or a British passport, is there any way to verify my address for UK only postings using bank statements, utility bills or whatever?

Cheers,

Daniel

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
732 of 907

Hi Daniel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel V Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
733 of 907

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but I still haven't been contacted. Any idea?

Best regards,

Daniel Varnai

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
734 of 907

Hi Daniel, 

I apologize for the delay. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Gabor S Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
735 of 907

Hi,

I'm in the same situation, I have been living in the UK for 4.5 years, but do not hold a British passport or a driving license. Can I get some extra help for the verification process please?

Many thanks, 

Gabor

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
736 of 907

Hi Gabor,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Daria B Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
737 of 907

Hey, I'm a EU national living in UK (last 10 years). I don't have a UK passport or a UK driving license, only ones issued by my home country. Is that an edge case? Is there a solution? Cheers.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
738 of 907

Hi Daria, 

You can go through a manual review process to verify your location. The team will reach out to you through an email with more information on how you can complete this process. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Aleix L Member Since: Feb 13, 2020
739 of 907

I need to verify my location, but i can't because i don't have a british passport or drive license. I'm a UE resident and i live and work in UK. I have my proof adress, bank account, nin, pre-settled status...

What can i do for verify it?

Thanks so much. 

Aleix

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
740 of 907

Hi Aleix,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS