Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Verification

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1001 of 1,046

Hi Susana,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and will assist you further in verifying your location. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Aisling W Member Since: Oct 24, 2017
1002 of 1,046
I live in the UK but don't have either a UK driving licence or passport. Are there any other ways to verify your location?
Highlighted
1003 of 1,046

Hi Aisling,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further in completing your location verification. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Antonio G Member Since: Nov 3, 2017
1004 of 1,046

Hello, I'm based in London, I live here since 2018 but I can't verify my identity because I don't have a british passport, how can I do it?

Highlighted
1005 of 1,046

Hi Antonio,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further in completing your location verification. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Milosz H Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
1006 of 1,046

Hi, I would like to ask how can I prove I am based in the UK not having UK drivers license and currently being abroad. I am polish national but at the same time enterpreneur based in Manchester. What can I do ?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1007 of 1,046

Hi Milosz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Robert K Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
1008 of 1,046

Hi there!

I would like to apply for U.K. jobs and for that reason I need to prove I reside in the UK. I do not have a British Passport nor do I have a British driving licence. I do have my permanent residency card though stating that I live and reside in the UK. Can someone from UpWork team manually review my document, please?
Rob

Highlighted
1009 of 1,046

Hi Roberto,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Richard W Member Since: Jun 9, 2019
1010 of 1,046

Hi,

I am having trouble verifying my location. I am being asked by Upwork for an UK passport of a UK drivers licence. I do not have either of those unfortunately. I have been living and working in the UK since 2013 but my passport is from Ireland and I do not drive. I have bank statements with UK addresses going back to 2015. Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

Many thanks,

Richard

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS