cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Verification

Zarina T Member Since: Jan 12, 2018
741 of 907

Hi there,

Could you please help me with my location verification? I live in the UK, however, I don't have a British passport or a British driving licence. I do have the UK Residence Permit though.

Many thanks,

Zarina 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
742 of 907

Hi Zarina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Georgios S Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
743 of 907

Hello ,

I live in the UK for 4 years now. 

I tried to change my location to see the UK only proposals but it asks for UK Passport or Driving license.

I still keep my European driving license so I can't provide any of the two at the moment.

I have several proof of address documents and bank statements.

How can I proceed with changing and verifying my location ?

Thank you for your time,

George

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
744 of 907

Hi Georgios,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ismail Tanin A Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
745 of 907

I want verify my location to apply UK only jobs. But I have only UK residence permit card and I am already in UK now. The application process does not accept this ID. I have not British pasaport nor UK driving license. Would you please help me ?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
746 of 907

Hi Tanin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ismail Tanin A Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
747 of 907
Thank you. I did send all the necessary documents and waiting for
authorization.
Highlighted
Sarah-Jayne P Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
748 of 907

I was signed up as living in the Republic of Ireland but have moved to the UK (Northern Ireland). Now I need to verify my location with either a British passport or a driving licence. I do not hold a British passport or a driving licence. What do I do?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
749 of 907

Hi Sarah-Jayne,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexandra L Member Since: Oct 25, 2018
750 of 907

Hi,

I am a freelancer and I am trying to finish my profile, however is not accepting my ID. I am living in UK for many years, however I still have Romanian ID's.

Is there any possibility to send you my passport via email in order for you to approve my profile please?

Many Thanks
Alexandra Luca

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS