Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK resident

Highlighted
alexei b Member Since: May 15, 2020
851 of 1,205

Hi,

I am a Romanian citizen, living in UK for 6 years and holding Indefinite leave, how can I verify my location?

Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
852 of 1,205

Hi Alexei,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Albina K Member Since: May 18, 2020
853 of 1,205

Hi, I live and work in the UK, but cannot verify my location using passport or driving license since I am an EU national. Are there any other documents I could use to verify my location (i.e. bank statement, bills)?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
854 of 1,205

Hi Albina, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Arshad A Member Since: May 22, 2020
855 of 1,205

Hello everyone!

I want to submit proposal to those jobs where the client is seeking the freelancer in UK. In recent update in up work I have to show the evidence to be a British citizen by showing either British passport or driving license.

I am immigrant residing in UK and i have the proof of Visa stamp on my Passport but i dont have the UK passport and UK driving license.Please let me know who i can sort out this issue ? Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
856 of 1,205

Hi Arshad,

Your Country should reflect the one you're physically located in and be able to verify it. Could you please confirm that you're currently located in the UK?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gi P Member Since: May 28, 2020
857 of 1,205

Same thing here. I keep being redirected to comunity but I need help uploading my verification. Not comunity help. Please get in touch if possible, thanks.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
858 of 1,205

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gi.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sabrina C Member Since: Mar 14, 2020
859 of 1,205
I decided my time was more valuable than what they were offering, so I
moved on. Best of luck to you!
Highlighted
Gi P Member Since: May 28, 2020
860 of 1,205

I am having trouble to verify my location. When I upload my ID says 

We had some trouble verifying your ID

It looks like you uploaded an unsupported type of ID.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS