cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: We had some trouble verifying your ID It looks like you uploaded an unsupported type of ID.

Highlighted
Asif I Member Since: May 4, 2020
861 of 1,209

Hello Dear,

You must follow the process below:

1. Your ID must include your picture, signature, name, date of birth, and address, except for passports, which don't need your address.
2. Acceptable documents include passport, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver's license, NBI Clearance (the Philippines only), tax ID, voter ID, postal ID, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets these criteria.
3. Even when issued by a government agency, they don't accept documents such as student IDs, employee IDs, and library cards.
4. Don't crop, rotate, touch up, adjust colors, or alter the images in any way.

Concerning the location issue, I recommend the exact match with the valid ID with your location.

I hope that you understand the policy of UpWork. Best of luck for your UpWork career.

Highlighted
Gi P Member Since: May 28, 2020
862 of 1,209
Yes, that's what I uploaded following those rules. My government ID.
Highlighted
Jackson S Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
863 of 1,209

Hello guys, 

I have had an issue uploading my ID for verification. It couldn't go through. I need help

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
864 of 1,209

Hi Jackson,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Andre Henrique Q Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
865 of 1,209

Hi, I'm based in the UK and need to verify my ID but it is not accepting my residence card. I do not have a driver license and am not a British national. How can I upload my residence card? Thanks.

Highlighted
866 of 1,209

Hi Andre,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Adeel N Member Since: Dec 1, 2018
867 of 1,209

Hi,

Please help me with UK account, Recently i came in UK almost 3 months ago, But i don't have UK british passport and driving lience so i am unable to create UK based account, 

Because daily i login my acocunt in UK , you can have an idea through my location.

I have atteched the copy of passport , There is mentioned about the UK visa.

Please solve this issue as soon as possible i will be very thankful to you .

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Adeel Nazir
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
868 of 1,209

Hi Adeel,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Adeel N Member Since: Dec 1, 2018
869 of 1,209

Thanks i am waiting to resolve this my issue.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
870 of 1,209

Hi Adeel,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. You should be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS