Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I need help to verify my identity

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1031 of 1,050

Hi Mauro,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Marino F Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
1032 of 1,050

Hello,

I am an EU citien, located in the UK, and would like to apply for UK projects. What do I need to do to verify my location, as I don't have UK passport or driving license. Thanks!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1033 of 1,050

Hi Marino,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jessica A Member Since: Jun 6, 2020
1034 of 1,050

Hi I am a UK resident but I do not have a British passport or drivers licence. How do I go about verifying my location identity so I can apply for UK projects? Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1035 of 1,050

Hi Jessica,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Bradley M Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
1036 of 1,050

I tried to verify my ID and it was rejected and now I cannot do anything.

Highlighted
1037 of 1,050

Hi Bradley,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Laura R Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
1038 of 1,050

Hi,

i have the same problem. Although  I live in UK, I don't hold British passport or driving licence. What is over way to get verified and be eligible to bid for UK only jobs?

Thank you,

Laura

Highlighted
1039 of 1,050

Hi Laura,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel G Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
1040 of 1,050

Hello, I'm a UK citizen and it seems I can't apply to UK jobs without verifying my identity.

I don't have a UK driver's license or UK passport though. Is there any way to proceed?

Thanks,

Daniel

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS