Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1031 of 1,054

Hi Kathy,

I shared your account details with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Efe K Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
1032 of 1,054

Hi there, I have been living in the UK for 1 year I have work permitted BRP card, but I don't have a UK passport or UK driving license. I need to verify my identity so I can work on Upwork but there is no option for a non-UK document. Can someone please help me asap?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1033 of 1,054

Hi Efe,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mauro R Member Since: May 15, 2020
1034 of 1,054

Hello, I’m a freelancer, I would like to verify my identity in order to gain access to local job opportunities. I live in UK, but I’m Italian so I don’t have an UK passport or driving licence. But I do have a tenancy contract or other documents to prove that I live in UK. May you help me? Thanks.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1035 of 1,054

Hi Mauro,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Marino F Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
1036 of 1,054

Hello,

I am an EU citien, located in the UK, and would like to apply for UK projects. What do I need to do to verify my location, as I don't have UK passport or driving license. Thanks!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1037 of 1,054

Hi Marino,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Jessica A Member Since: Jun 6, 2020
1038 of 1,054

Hi I am a UK resident but I do not have a British passport or drivers licence. How do I go about verifying my location identity so I can apply for UK projects? Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1039 of 1,054

Hi Jessica,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Bradley M Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
1040 of 1,054

I tried to verify my ID and it was rejected and now I cannot do anything.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS