Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My ID verification was declined and now I can't submit proposals

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1031 of 1,046

Hi Jessica,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Bradley M Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
1032 of 1,046

I tried to verify my ID and it was rejected and now I cannot do anything.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1033 of 1,046

Hi Bradley,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Laura R Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
1034 of 1,046

Hi,

i have the same problem. Although  I live in UK, I don't hold British passport or driving licence. What is over way to get verified and be eligible to bid for UK only jobs?

Thank you,

Laura

Highlighted
1035 of 1,046

Hi Laura,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel G Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
1036 of 1,046

Hello, I'm a UK citizen and it seems I can't apply to UK jobs without verifying my identity.

I don't have a UK driver's license or UK passport though. Is there any way to proceed?

Thanks,

Daniel

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1037 of 1,046

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
John S Member Since: Jul 23, 2017
1038 of 1,046

Hi, I don't have a driving license or British passport, however I live and work in UK. How can I use a bank statement for location verification?

Highlighted
1039 of 1,046

Hi John,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket in completing the location verification process. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Simi B Member Since: Oct 28, 2017
1040 of 1,046

When I tried to submit application for a jobs, system ask for British passport or UK driving license. Even though I stay in UK I don't have British passport or driving license. Please let me know what else document I can submit egg. UK Utility bill for house or India passport with UK visa page.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS