Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Issues - Help! Relocated to the UK from the US

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1601 of 1,880

Hi Eugenie,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
karensanjanwala
Karen M Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
1602 of 1,880

Hello. I am a US citizen living in the UK now. My feed is showing only UK jobs (and I believe my address reflects a UK address), however, when I go to apply to jobs, I am being told I need to be verified by sharing either my British License or my British Passport... I do not have either of these. I have a UK Residency Card but it does not give me the option to provide this. When I do upload it, it says it is not accepted. I've gone back and forth several times with multiple people and I'm still told the same information. Is someone able to provide clear instructions? Is there someone I can directly speak to or provide my verification photos to? I would really like to be able to apply to jobs but this is now pushing me back a week and I'm not able to upload any information! Appreciate any help here - thank you! 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1603 of 1,880

Hi Karen,

I checked your account and I can see that you`re already communicating with our team on your tickets. Please follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ifstudio
Serafin D Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
1604 of 1,880

Hi Goran,
I'm having the same issue here (My documents are from Italy, but I live in the UK)  and the support people are not understanding the situation, and unable to provide a link for me to upload my documents.

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks a lot for your help.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1605 of 1,880

Hi Serafin,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dominica_c
Dominica C Member Since: Feb 4, 2021
1606 of 1,880

Hi, 

I have just created an account on Upwork and I have a similar issue with verifying my location as a holder of European passport and driving license. Can anyone please assist?

Kind Regards, 

Dominica

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1607 of 1,880

Hi Dominica,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
tsgillespie
Tim G Member Since: Jun 18, 2021
1608 of 1,880

I'm having the exact same issue. I've only got a USA passport and a UK BRP card. No driving licence.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1609 of 1,880

Hi Tim,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kahenyak
Kahenya K Member Since: Jun 22, 2021
1610 of 1,880

The exact same issue here, it won't accept my BRP as a form of identification, please help. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS