Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify location in the UK

Highlighted
Laura R Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
1101 of 1,125

Hi,

i have the same problem. Although  I live in UK, I don't hold British passport or driving licence. What is over way to get verified and be eligible to bid for UK only jobs?

Thank you,

Laura

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1102 of 1,125

Hi Laura,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel G Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
1103 of 1,125

Hello, I'm a UK citizen and it seems I can't apply to UK jobs without verifying my identity.

I don't have a UK driver's license or UK passport though. Is there any way to proceed?

Thanks,

Daniel

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1104 of 1,125

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
John S Member Since: Jul 23, 2017
1105 of 1,125

Hi, I don't have a driving license or British passport, however I live and work in UK. How can I use a bank statement for location verification?

Highlighted
1106 of 1,125

Hi John,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket in completing the location verification process. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Simi B Member Since: Oct 28, 2017
1107 of 1,125

When I tried to submit application for a jobs, system ask for British passport or UK driving license. Even though I stay in UK I don't have British passport or driving license. Please let me know what else document I can submit egg. UK Utility bill for house or India passport with UK visa page.

Highlighted
1108 of 1,125

Hi Simi,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket in completing the location verification process. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Emre O Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
1109 of 1,125

When I tried to submit an application for jobs, system asks for a British passport or a UK driving license. Even though I stay in the UK I don't have a British passport or driving license. Please let me know what else document I can submit a Turkish passport with the UK visa page or BRP.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1110 of 1,125

Hi Emre,

Please note that your country should reflect the one you're physically located in and be able to verify it.  Could you please confirm if you're currently located in the UK so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS