Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Biometric Residence Permit verification

rodney911
Rodney T Member Since: Mar 16, 2021
1091 of 1,646

Hello,

I also have a residence permit but no UK passport or driver license. How cal I verify my identity please?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1092 of 1,646

Hi Rodney,

I've shared your concern with completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
ba92abc9
Caroline G Member Since: Dec 30, 2020
1093 of 1,646

How can I verify my identity without British passport or UK Driving license? I am a resident here but not a citizen and for the verification there is not a 3rd option.

Does anybody know how?

Thanks,

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1094 of 1,646

Thank you for reaching out to us, Caroline.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
3e30fa94
Milos T Member Since: Jan 3, 2021
1095 of 1,646

Hi,I need to verify my residence card for the UK but you only accept driving license or passport. I have a Biometric Residence Permit.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1096 of 1,646

Hi Milos,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
danielakk
Daniela K Member Since: Apr 16, 2017
1097 of 1,646

Hello, i am a freelancer trying to apply for a job with a location requirement. I currently live in the UK however, i am not british national thus, i cannot move forward with the verification. Does this mean that UK jobs are posted just for british nationals? Could you please help me?

djondinium
1098 of 1,646

Hi Daniela,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
d_verektenidi
Daniella V Member Since: Jan 6, 2021
1099 of 1,646

Hi, I live in the U.K. but don't have a U.K. passport. I have a EU passport. How can I verify my location?

djondinium
1100 of 1,646

Hi Daniella,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS