Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: UK location and ID verification query

anna_pilyugin
Anna P Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
1101 of 1,705

Hi Upwork!
I don't have a driving license or British passport, however I live and work in UK, as I have my residence card. How can I verify my location if the residence card is absent in the list of possible documents for location verification, please?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1102 of 1,705

Hi Anna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
928d2e6c
Serena V Member Since: Jan 6, 2021
1103 of 1,705

Hi Upwork!

I have the same issue as abbove. I don't have a driving license or British passport, however I live and work in UK, as I have my residence card. How can I verify my location if the residence card is absent in the list of possible documents for location verification, please?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1104 of 1,705

Hi Serena,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
928d2e6c
Serena V Member Since: Jan 6, 2021
1105 of 1,705

Hi Upwork. I am unable to verify my location identity. I have the right to live and work in the UK but do not have a British passport or drivers license. I have a residency card. Please could someone assistThank you

aralbar
Aral B Member Since: Jan 7, 2021
1106 of 1,705

Hi,

I am a EU citizen living in the UK with Indefinite Leave to Remain. I am trying to get my freelancer profile verified for UK only jobs, but I don't have a British Passport or Driving License. 

How could I verify my account without these?

The customer support page doesn't seem to be functioning for me at all, despite having tried multiple browsers. So can't reach any official support from Upwork at all.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Aral

g_vasilevski
1107 of 1,705

Hi Aral,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sameeha-j
Sameeha J Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
1108 of 1,705

Hi,

I am based in the UK but do not have a British passport or a Driving license for location and ID verification for my Upwork account. Instead, I have a government issued residence permit valid for 2 years. How do I proceed? I am unable to take up work unless I complete the verification. Please help.

g_vasilevski
1109 of 1,705

Hi Sameeha,

~ Goran
Upwork
f2264598
Marco S Member Since: Jan 12, 2021
1110 of 1,705

Hi everyone,

I would like to know how can I confirm I am based in the UK (for UK only jobs). I am Italian but I have been living here for over 5 years. I don't have British Passport nor a British Driving License but I do have my settled status, NIN, UTR number etc. 

Any help will be massively appreciated. I have tried to get in touch with customer support but I cannot find the option. I have just started yesterday on Upwork.

Many thanks in advance,

Marco Savo

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS