Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Identity Verification for UK location

antpachon
Antonio P Member Since: Jan 18, 2021
1121 of 1,696

Hello.

I am a permanent resident in the UK but I haven't applied for citizenship, therefore I have no British passport, neither driving license.

I have a house in UK and utility bills, as well as a permanent residency card so I am able to prove I provide services from the UK but I can't find any option or support email on the web to do this.

Thanks in advance.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1122 of 1,696

Hi Antonio,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Sherine E Member Since: Jan 19, 2021
1123 of 1,696
Hi, I have Indefinite Leave to Remain (UK Settlement ID) which is a different ID from what you are asking for. Can I get verified using this ID instead of the UK driving license or British passport, please? Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1124 of 1,696

Hi Sherine,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
oanafologea
Oana F Member Since: Jan 19, 2021
1125 of 1,696

Hello,

I live in the United Kingdom, but I am Romanian, so I do not posses any UK ID. My passport and driver's licence are Romanian because I can legally use them here and do not need to change them (couldn't change the passport even if I tried).

So how do I verify my location?

Thank you

bstojadinovic
1126 of 1,696

Thank you for reaching out to us, Oana.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
charline_cat
Charline C Member Since: Jan 19, 2021
1127 of 1,696

Hi, I am based in the UK and registered in the UK as a freelancer, but I don't have a UK driving license / British passport to verify that. My nationality isn't British. I can't seem to apply to UK jobs without it. Can anyone be of help with this?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1128 of 1,696

Hi Charline,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
42dcc9ef
Pragyani B Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
1129 of 1,696

Hi Everyone,

I have an Indian nationality, but I  moved to the UK in October and have permission to work here. The website provides only two identification methods, use a British passport or a British driving license but I have neither of them. I do have proof of Visa and Resident permit that I could provide for the identity verification. What is the best solution for my case?

Thank you so much,

Pragyani

bstojadinovic
1130 of 1,696

Hi Pragyani,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS