cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I upload BRP to register my account in UK.?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1481 of 1,843

Hi Florine,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks! 

~Andrea
Upwork
veronicaver
Veronica O Member Since: May 4, 2021
1482 of 1,843

Method to gather documents as location proof leaves me in disadvantage to apply for offers in the country where I live and pay taxes.

Upwork system just allows to upload driving licence or passport. I live in UK with a permanent residence document issued by the goverment and Upwork is not able to register it.

Please, how I get Upwork to check and verify my location with my legal document so I have the same opportunities than others?

Thanks,

Veronica.

andregutierrez22
1483 of 1,843

Hi Veronica,

We'll have omeone from our team reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
veronicaver
Veronica O Member Since: May 4, 2021
1484 of 1,843

Hi Andrea,

support team contacted me but now the ticket is closed. Can we please open another one and give me the chance to submit again both documents. Thanks. 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1485 of 1,843

Hi Veronica,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a new support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
blasedesign
Blazej P Member Since: May 15, 2021
1486 of 1,843

Hello, to send proposal to clients who require UK location I have to verify that I am UK resident. Unfortunately upwork requires either UK Passport or UK Driving license.

I don't have any of these so how can I prove that I am in the UK? I am registered sole trader with UTR number, pay taxes every year here etc.

Thanks in advance for your help

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1487 of 1,843

Hi Blazej, 

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
06c5a034
Muhammad N Member Since: May 16, 2021
1488 of 1,843

Hi, 
I am new here as I do not have a British passport or driving license right now can I use my BRP (British resident permit) to register?

Regards,
Muhammad Noor

andregutierrez22
1489 of 1,843

Hi Muhammad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
c5be155a
Ashley B Member Since: May 17, 2021
1490 of 1,843

Hi guys,

I am trying to upload my passport pic and it has not worked, I have exceeded my limits. 

How do I resolve this? It says to contact support and I was sent here. 

Thanks,

Ashley

Ashley Brown
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS