Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Passport pic declined

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1491 of 1,843

Hi Ashley,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
elenamagla
Elena M Member Since: May 17, 2021
1492 of 1,843

Hello I wanted to apply for a job but it asks me to verify my location, and provides only two options either a british passport or driving license. 

I am a EU citizen living in the UK and when I submit my passport it gives an error, what do I have to do ?

Thank you

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1493 of 1,843

Thank you for reaching out to us, Elena.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
yassinechtioui
Yassine C Member Since: May 18, 2021
1494 of 1,843

Hi, I tried to verify my location but I have now excceed the attempts to do so. I have been told to contact customer suppport but I am unable to raise the ticket as the link to raising the ticket goes directly to the help page without giving me a chance to complete ticket.

Can somone please help?

Thanks

g_vasilevski
1495 of 1,843

Hi Yassine,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c692c01d
Moumita D Member Since: May 18, 2021
1496 of 1,843

I live in the UK as an EU spouse. I don't have a British Passport or a driving license. I have a Biometric Residence Card to prove my Presettled Status here. How do I upload that as an id proof?

g_vasilevski
1497 of 1,843

Hi Moumita,

~ Goran
Upwork
c692c01d
Moumita D Member Since: May 18, 2021
1498 of 1,843

Thank you!

ashbebbington
Ash B Member Since: May 18, 2021
1499 of 1,843

Hello, I tried to verify my location with a picture of my passport so I could accept UK jobs, but the system rejected it and it said I have to speak to an operator. How can I get this rectified so I can start pitching for UK based work?

g_vasilevski
1500 of 1,843

Hi Ash,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS