Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verification Issues - Help! Relocated to the UK from the US

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1611 of 1,890

Hi Serafin,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dominica_c
Dominica C Member Since: Feb 4, 2021
1612 of 1,890

Hi, 

I have just created an account on Upwork and I have a similar issue with verifying my location as a holder of European passport and driving license. Can anyone please assist?

Kind Regards, 

Dominica

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1613 of 1,890

Hi Dominica,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
tsgillespie
Tim G Member Since: Jun 18, 2021
1614 of 1,890

I'm having the exact same issue. I've only got a USA passport and a UK BRP card. No driving licence.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1615 of 1,890

Hi Tim,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kahenyak
Kahenya K Member Since: Jun 22, 2021
1616 of 1,890

The exact same issue here, it won't accept my BRP as a form of identification, please help. 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1617 of 1,890

Hi Kahenya,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
f9877274
Julian F C Member Since: Jun 29, 2021
1618 of 1,890

In order to accept an interview for only UK based freelancers they want me to verify where I live by uploading a British Passport or UK driving licence.

How do we solve this problem if I am a European living in the UK and do not drive? That is my case.

I need help on this. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1619 of 1,890

Hi Julian F,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
lvadesign
Lucia V Member Since: Jul 2, 2021
1620 of 1,890

I need to verify my location as UK but I am only given the options to upload a british passport or UK driving license. I am a resident in the UK, and have been for the past 8 years, but do not have a driving license or british passport, I have a settlement status with indefinite leave to remain. How can I confirm this? Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS