Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i am not able to work on it

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1601 of 1,896

Hi Chima,

Sorry to hear you were still experiencing this. I've shared your concern with the team and they confirmed you have verified your account and the limitation is now removed.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
24d5a916
Alejandra A Member Since: Jun 21, 2021
1602 of 1,896

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on an issue I'm having. I've been trying to verify my location in the UK so I could access UK-only job posts as well as global ones. The issue is I don't have a UK ID. Instead, I live and work in the UK with my Spanish Passport, and I have also been given indefinite leave to remain through the EU Settlement Scheme, so I can live and work here for as long as I want. However, every time I go through the location verification process it tells me it's been unable to identify my location, and I can't seem to find a number I can call to verify my location directly by speaking to someone.  Has anyone experienced this and been able to resolve it? Thanks! 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1603 of 1,896

Hi Alejandra,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
fatma2021
Shadma F Member Since: Feb 10, 2021
1604 of 1,896

Hi.

My name is Shadma **Edited for Community Guidelines**.I live in UK from past 6 years and have a Residence permit.

my Passport is Indian and i dont have a driving license yet.I am not able to submit proposals 

for UK Jobs as my id is not taking granted. what should i need to do.

Looking forward for reply.

Thanking you.

Shadma **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1605 of 1,896

Hi Shadma,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
barrymitchell21
Barry M Member Since: Jun 24, 2021
1606 of 1,896

I live in the UK but don't have a British passport or a UK driving licence.  I don't have the driving licence because I don't drive.  I don't have a British passport because I have an Irish one.  Being from N Ireland I am eligible for both an Irish and British passport, as I am both a British citizen and an Irish citizen.  So do do I get my location verified?

djondinium
Community Manager
1607 of 1,896

Hi Barry,

It looks like you already created this support ticket regarding your verification. I'll follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
1e85583c
Eugenie M Member Since: Jun 7, 2021
1608 of 1,896

Hi There, 

I am an Australian and Cypriot Citizen who is currently residing in the UK on a working visa. I have been asked to verify my location and upload a document "with an image of your state issued U.K. driving licence or British passport". 

I have neither except a residence permit. 

How can I get around this and still submit proposals and verify that I live in the UK?

thank you 

djondinium
Community Manager
1609 of 1,896

Hi Eugenie,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
karensanjanwala
Karen M Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
1610 of 1,896

Hello. I am a US citizen living in the UK now. My feed is showing only UK jobs (and I believe my address reflects a UK address), however, when I go to apply to jobs, I am being told I need to be verified by sharing either my British License or my British Passport... I do not have either of these. I have a UK Residency Card but it does not give me the option to provide this. When I do upload it, it says it is not accepted. I've gone back and forth several times with multiple people and I'm still told the same information. Is someone able to provide clear instructions? Is there someone I can directly speak to or provide my verification photos to? I would really like to be able to apply to jobs but this is now pushing me back a week and I'm not able to upload any information! Appreciate any help here - thank you!