cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

miriamj801
Miriam J Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
1601 of 1,829

This is good, but I want to access jobs also in the USA. But my feed is UK jobs only. How can I do that without changing my location to my US address?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1602 of 1,829

Hi Miriam,

To access worldwide job postings just click on My Job Feed under your default one at the moment. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
miriamj801
Miriam J Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
1603 of 1,829

Amazing Goran,

Thank you muchly. 

-MJ

ideatek
Gokhan D Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
1604 of 1,829

Hello,

I would like to verify my location in the UK, I have BRP to proof of my legal stay.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1605 of 1,829

Hi Gokhan,

I have escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
raulcd
Raul C Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
1606 of 1,829

Hi,

I have the same issue. I'm Spanish, I've been living in the UK for more than 5 years. My company is based in the UK and I'm unable to verify my location because I don't have a British passport or a UK driving license.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1607 of 1,829

Hi Raul,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
linyve
Lindea Y Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
1608 of 1,829

Same issue, I do not have a UK passport but I have lived in the UK for more than 5 years and still live here. I have reached out to your agents and their answer is "there is nothing they can do about it."

Is this a way for upwork to discriminate against people who live legally in a different country than the country they are a citizen in? Also, do you have any plans to solve this? As I have sent in my ID and a proof of my address and it was still "nothing to be done about it because this is out of scope of their support."

I would very much appreciate a proper answers. 

Thank you. 

shadowk4
Karlo B Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
1609 of 1,829

Hi,

I'm a Croatian citizen living in the UK, I can provide bank statements as proof of address (and Croatian ID and/or passport). Please have someone from the support team contact me as-well to assist me in the location verification process.

Thank you.

Kind regards

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1610 of 1,829

Hi Karlo,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with the verification, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS