Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1811 of 1,890

Hi Samil,

I've requested the assitance of our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket to help you complete the location verification process. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
1af2e138
Olegs M Member Since: Jan 27, 2021
1812 of 1,890

Hi,

Currently, I live in the UK for the 4th year under the EU Settlement Scheme. I do not have a British Driving License nor a British Passport.
I would like to get help in order to verify my location in the system.

Thank you.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1813 of 1,890

Thank you for reaching out to us, Olegs.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dorsogna_max
Max D Member Since: Feb 1, 2021
1814 of 1,890

Hi, I'm a photography industry freelancer based in the UK on my EU passport. I need to verify my location in order to apply to various location-specific open briefs here in the UK but my ID document/passport is not British, despite having the right to live and work here, and thus cannot be verified? Can I provide my right to work proof manually to a support agent and please open a ticket? There are many time-sensitive UK-only briefs I urgently need to apply for. TIA.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1815 of 1,890

Hi Max,

I've shared your concern with completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
abb7cbcd
Isaac L Member Since: Jan 29, 2021
1816 of 1,890

Hi there. I want to verify my location for works only within the UK, but the only way it's a british passport or a uk driver licence. I don't have neither of them. I'm a spanish living in Edinburgh though. Thanks!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1817 of 1,890

Hi Isaac,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cleodb
Cleo D Member Since: Feb 4, 2021
1818 of 1,890

Hi there. As a Swiss citizen living in London, I encounter the same problem. Coud you help me through the location verification process please ?

90d78d23
Giacomo B Member Since: Feb 7, 2021
1819 of 1,890

Same thing, italian in London. Can I please receive some assistance too?

Thank you

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1820 of 1,890

Hi Giacomo,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork