Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1881 of 1,890

Hi Umut,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
093a9d97
Jamie M Member Since: Jul 1, 2021
1882 of 1,890

I have been requested to submit my Drivers License for Identification and i have done so but it has failed and now my account is on hold. It now shows me a message "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support.". I have been going through customer support for an hour now and its no help. Please can i get some help with verifying my account? i saw on one topic about an Verification page but when i click on any of the links, it says its a non-existent page and i also heard about some video call button which i do not have either.

I am using the correct Driving License and all my details are correct, as far as i can see and ive checked multiple times. 

Please can i get some help with this as im completely. Thank you.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1883 of 1,890

Hi Jamie,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
jahin1999
MD Touhidul Islam J Member Since: Jun 20, 2021
1884 of 1,890

Hi there,

I am trying to apply for a UK specific job and the only options for verification are a British Passport or a UK Driving Licence. However, I am on a VISA living in the UK. Is there any alternative way to verify my location ? I have a Biometric Residence Permit but I cannot upload it. What should I do ?

Kind regards,

Md Touhidul Islam Jahin.

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
1885 of 1,890

Hello MD Touhidul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
xdastanx
Muhammad S Member Since: Jul 12, 2021
1886 of 1,890
Hi!
Can you please help me with the same problem? I have only residence permit card but automatic system is not accepting residence permit card.
xdastanx
Muhammad S Member Since: Jul 12, 2021
1887 of 1,890
Hi!
How can I verify my location for UK only projects? I have only biometric residence permit card. No driving license or British passport.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1888 of 1,890

Hi Muhammad,

I've shared your concern about completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
fmadeleine
Madeleine F Member Since: Aug 17, 2021
1889 of 1,890

Hi,

I would like to verify my location for UK only projects, but I don't have a British passport or driver's licence as I am an EU national living in the UK with a residency permit. 

How can I verify my location instead?

Thanks!

Madeleine

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1890 of 1,890

Hi Madeleine,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork