cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
481 of 596

Hi Rob,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly in completing the location verification step. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Rob J Member Since: Jul 3, 2019
482 of 596

Still not heard from anyone.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
483 of 596

Hi Rob,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Janine H Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
484 of 596

Hi there I have this same problem, I am an Australian on a working visa in the UK without a UK licence or British Passport. Please help me verify my location. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
485 of 596

Thank you for reaching out to us, Janine.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Trevor M Member Since: Aug 9, 2019
486 of 596

I've been asked to verify my identity, however the only photo ID I have is an expired passport which the system refuses to accept. What can I do? I'm a UK citizen living in the UK.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
487 of 596

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you have an open ticket regarding your problem. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review your account and assist you further. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Michael K Member Since: Aug 12, 2019
488 of 596

Hello, I am based in the UK, but I do not hold British citizenship, I neither have a British passport, nor a British driving licence (for the record I am EU citizen). When I am trying to apply for UK-only jobs, I am prompt to verify my location by uploading a photo of my British passport of driving licence. I have already complete the "Get paid" section of my profile, using direct transfer to my UK bank account, but it still doesn't let my apply to UK-only jobs without location verification. What can I do? 

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help.

Michael

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
489 of 596

Hi Michael,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Pradeep A Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
490 of 596

Hi Aleksandar,

I've the very same problem. I'm living & working in UK - but i do not hold passport or driving license. How do i raise a ticket or have this verified. Let me know.

Regards,

Pradeep A M

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS