cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
511 of 640

Hi Agnieszka,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Julie Anne M Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
512 of 640

I'm based in the UK, but for complex political reasons (see "The Troubles", and its sequel, 'Brexit') I have an Irish passport. This has not been accepted as proof of location. How can I fix this?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
513 of 640

Hi Julie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Julie Anne M Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
514 of 640

Someone reached out, but they suspended my account until my documents that I have submitted are verified.

Right before this happened, I'd just sent off two proposals, both of which promised that I could tackle the projects today/this weekend. Now I'm just sitting and waiting, and it's possible that the clients are too. 

Can anyone help?

515 of 640

Hi Julie Anne,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Please check the last notification on your account which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link. Once you submit the required documents, our team will review those and update you directly about the status of your verification process.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muzeyyen Y Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
516 of 640
Hi there, I shared my problem that I cannot verify my address to contact for the UK only jobs before. I do not have British passport and driving licence. Only thing I have from UK government is BRP Biometric Resident Permit card which gives me the right for the living and working in UK. The uploading area does not accept the photo of my card. Also I have police registration proof as well as flAt rent agreement. Please help me to reach only UK jobs on the platform
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
517 of 640

Hi Muzeyyen,

One of our team members will reach out to you on your new ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your location. Thank you.

Untitled
Martin W Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
518 of 640

Hello,

I am a polish citizen living and working in the UK (which is completely legal by the way in European Union) therefore I do not have a British passport or ID. Is there a way to verify my location via a gas/electri/bank statement? Or can I just use my Polish ID?

Thanks

Martin 

519 of 640

Hi Martin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you're currently located in the UK? If you're located in the UK, we'll make sure one of our agents reach out to you and assist you further with your verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Martin W Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
520 of 640

Hello Bojan,

I am indeed located in the UK - Edinburgh. Please contact me for further confirmation.

Thanks

Martin

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS