cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
531 of 1,308

Hi Sarabjoth,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further in completing the location verification process. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Iosetta S Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
532 of 1,308

Hi there,

I have the same problem, I live in the UK but I have a foreign ID - can someone help me verify my location?

Thanks!

Iosetta

Jean-Francois P Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
533 of 1,308

Hello,

I live in the UK but I don't have any UK ID. I have a French passport and drivers license. I can provide UK utility bills.

How can I get my location verified?

Thanks in advance

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
534 of 1,308

Hi Jean,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Agnieszka D Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
535 of 1,308

Hiya!

I've got the same problem, even though I have been living in the UK for past..7 years.

Could I please be contacted so I can get this verified?

Thank you! 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
536 of 1,308

Hi Agnieszka,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Julie Anne M Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
537 of 1,308

I'm based in the UK, but for complex political reasons (see "The Troubles", and its sequel, 'Brexit') I have an Irish passport. This has not been accepted as proof of location. How can I fix this?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
538 of 1,308

Hi Julie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Julie Anne M Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
539 of 1,308

Someone reached out, but they suspended my account until my documents that I have submitted are verified.

Right before this happened, I'd just sent off two proposals, both of which promised that I could tackle the projects today/this weekend. Now I'm just sitting and waiting, and it's possible that the clients are too. 

Can anyone help?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
540 of 1,308

Hi Julie Anne,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Please check the last notification on your account which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link. Once you submit the required documents, our team will review those and update you directly about the status of your verification process.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled