cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
611 of 743

Thank you for reaching out to us, Abubakar.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mohammad R Member Since: Nov 23, 2019
612 of 743

Last time i was updated my Driving license regarding the verification process but still seems pending. how long takes for the complete verification process? how to get Rising Talent Badge?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
613 of 743

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verification. For your second question, the Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Michael P Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
614 of 743

I don't drive anymore, since everything I need is within walking distance; therefore, I let my driver's license expire, since I don't drive anymore.  I don't have my passport anymore, so is there another way for me to identify myself so that I can work as a freelancer?  I still have 2 forms of identification, expired driver's license and expired military DoD card, both with my personal photograph on them.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
615 of 743

Hi Michael, 

You should be able to verify your US location with any of the following IDs - driver's license, state ID card, U.S. passport, green card. 

Just the same, I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Michael P Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
616 of 743

OK, thank you!

I looked at my license again (haven't looked at it for a while), and it doesn't expire until 2026.  It is too blurry when I upload it, though, because my computer and phone only use a low quality camera.

I'm going to try to scan it tomorrow onto my flash drive, and hopefully I'll get better results.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
617 of 743

That's good to know, Michael! 

The Customer Support Team will also reach out to you directly through an email so that you can be assisted further.

-Avery
Untitled
Tess M Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
618 of 743

Hello,

I live in the UK but I am not Brisith (no UK passport) and do not have a UK driving license either - is there another way for me to "prove" my location to be in the UK on upwork?

Many thanks,

Tess

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
619 of 743

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tess.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nitin D Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
620 of 743

I am an Indian citizen living in the UK on a long term Visa. The UK Government has issued a Business Residence Permit (BRP). But when I upload the same for "location verification" it says it is not recognized. Is there an another way to use BRP for ID verification? Can you please help me out with this.