cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
621 of 735

Hi Nitin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nitin D Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
622 of 735

Hey Bojan,

I uploaded my government ID, still identity is showing pending for verification. It's has been over a week since I uploaded the government ID

Regards

Nitin

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
623 of 735

Hi Nitin,

I checked and it seems that you recently submitted your document. Please allow up to two business days for our team to review and notify you about the outcome.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Stoyan T Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
624 of 735

Hi, I'm an EU national living in the U.K. and have the right to work there. The problem is that when I'm prompted to verify my location, the only options I get is to upload a British driving's license or British passport, which I obviously don't have.

I can provide proof of residence (bills, bank statements, etc.) and my UK national insurance number but there is no option for this. What should I do? Who can I contact about this?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
625 of 735

Hi Stoyan, 

I will go ahead and share your account with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you so that you can complete a manual location verification with the documents you have. 

-Avery
Untitled
Abdul M Member Since: Nov 22, 2019
626 of 735
Hi, Is ID required to work and make money on Upwork? Also, do you require ID to get paid as I don't feel comfortable uploading my ID?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
627 of 735

Abdul M wrote:
Hi, Is ID required to work and make money on Upwork?

Yes.

Abdul M wrote:
Also, do you require ID to get paid?

Yes.

You also have to be 18

Tony B Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
628 of 735

Hi,

I'm trying to verify my UK location. Thing is, I'm a French citizen and no available option is ideal for my situation (as I use my Franch ID here in the UK). Any chance I can get this figured out ?

Thanks.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
629 of 735

Hi Tony,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Fabiana P Member Since: Jul 9, 2018
630 of 735

Hey Aleksandar, 

This is something that I'd also need help with. Would a Spanish Passport work? 

Thanks