cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
641 of 743

Hi Daniel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sharyn M Member Since: Dec 6, 2019
642 of 743

Hi I have just registered as a freelancer and would like to put forward a proposal however, it is asking me for a british passport and I have `a european one. Does anyone know how I can go about this?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
643 of 743

Hi Sharyn,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sharda C Member Since: Dec 6, 2019
644 of 743

I am an Indian national but stay in UK on Visa. So to verify my location its asking me either to upload British Passport or British Driving License, I don't either. People on Visa in UK are asked for BRP card, hence I request upwork to add facility of BRP card or Visa document for location tracing to find jobs.

645 of 743

Hi Sharda,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tora A Member Since: Dec 8, 2019
646 of 743

I live and work in the U.K, but I'm a Norwegian citizen. How do I go about verifying my location? What is asked for is a U.K passport or drivers licence and I have neither. But I have bills in my name on it.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
647 of 743

Hi Tora,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verification. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Barbara-Anne R Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
648 of 743

Hi

I am new to this and desperate to get going.

I tried uploading my driving licence and passport and i was told I would hear back in 7 days but I havent heard anything yet.

I dont know who to contact to try and help resolve the situation.

Many Thanks 

Barbara-Anne

649 of 743

Thank you for reaching out to us, Barbara-Anne.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rachel H Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
650 of 743

I live in the UK but have an EU passport and no driving license. How can I verify location? National insurance number?