Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
691 of 1,158

Hi Rebecca,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nicola D Member Since: Jan 15, 2020
692 of 1,158

Hi there,

I need to verify that I am in the UK but I don't have a UK drivers License, I only have my British Residence Permit. Is there anyway I can use this to verify my location as I will only be applying for my drivers license in March.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nicola

Highlighted
693 of 1,158

Hi Nicola,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Stratos I Member Since: Jul 9, 2019
694 of 1,158

Hi,

I have been living and working in the UK for the past 10 years. 

However, as an EU citizen, I have a greek passport / proof of address documents to prove I live in the UK. Unfortunately, the system will not allow me to upload those.

Could someone help me figure out how to complete the location verification as there is a job that I am very interested in and qualified for. 

Thanks in advance. 

Highlighted
695 of 1,158

Hi Stratos,

Untitled
Highlighted
Janine P Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
696 of 1,158

Hello there,

My German passport won't get accepted to verify my UK residency even though it says the passport was issued in London.

I don't have a UK driver license either so how can I verify my UK location?

Highlighted
Community Leader
Sharon L Member Since: Jun 14, 2015
697 of 1,158

You could get the National Health Service, to write a letter for you. Or maybe the police.

Highlighted
698 of 1,158

Hi Janine,

Untitled
Highlighted
Eszter H Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
699 of 1,158

I live in the UK but im not citizen, so i do not have passport or id from the UK. How can i verify my location? Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
700 of 1,158

Hi Eszter,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS