Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
711 of 1,158

Hi Thom,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Cheyserr D Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
712 of 1,158

I live in the UK but I don't have a British passport or driving license to confirm that, I already verified my phone number.

Highlighted
713 of 1,158

Hi Cheyserr, 

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander S Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
714 of 1,158

Hi @goran, I have the same problem. Could someone reach out to me too please.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
715 of 1,158

Hi Alexander,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maciej F Member Since: Nov 2, 2016
716 of 1,158

Hey,

I'm new to upwork and would like to access the exclusive UK jobs, I am not british though but I can provide bank statements and my house contract if needed. How do I contact support for this matter? I am spinning in circles trying to get any email or a phone number but it just directs me to community here and to the chat with bot.

Thanks!

Highlighted
717 of 1,158

Hi Maciej,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Piero B Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
718 of 1,158

Hello I livein the UK and would like to verify my location. I am not a British citizen (I am a EU citizen) and do not have a British passport. How to verify my location? Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
719 of 1,158

Hi Piero,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dennis A Member Since: Apr 11, 2020
720 of 1,158

Hello,

I have the same problem. I am an Italian citizen legally living in the UK and would like to apply for UK only jobs. Any help? Thank you! 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS