Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

bensenerbey
Sener S Member Since: Sep 19, 2020
1001 of 1,831

I am having the same problem.

I moved from Istanbul to London. I have a residence and work permit. The government gave me a BRP card for this. So, I changed my location to new London. Upwork system is asking me for a Driver License card or a Britain Passport for vericifation. However, neither is possible. Why just one of these two? Alternate way is not possible? 

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1002 of 1,831

Hi Sener,

Sorry about the belated reply. You should've received a message from the team via a support ticket by now. Please continue to follow up with them so they can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sangykhurana
Sangy K Member Since: Sep 6, 2017
1003 of 1,831

Hey,

I raised a support ticket for this same issue but the support person told me that unless I have British passport I can't update location.
Could you please help me
Here's my email
**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

PFA copy of reply sent.

Thanks in advance.

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
1004 of 1,831

Hello Sangy,

I see that the relevant team has already updated your support ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
francois-olivo
Francois O Member Since: Oct 5, 2020
1005 of 1,831
I need the same. Can’t find any way to contact you apart from like this
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1006 of 1,831

Hi Francois,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
morganeroux
morgane r Member Since: Oct 6, 2020
1007 of 1,831

Based on my location (london) They seem to only accept british passport but I have a french one that is not beeing recognised by the system... What to do???

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1008 of 1,831

Hi Morgane,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
sangykhurana
Sangy K Member Since: Sep 6, 2017
1009 of 1,831

Hey,

I raised a support ticket for this same issue but the support person told me that unless I have British passport I can't update location.
Could you please help me
Here's my email
**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

PFA copy of reply sent.

Thanks in advance.

linades
Lina N Member Since: Oct 10, 2020
1010 of 1,831

Hello Upwork coomunity,

I've been a member of Upwork for a few years now but I am not able to use it due the verification issues. I am a UK resident for more than 10 years now, but I haven't got the driving license or a British passport, so it makes things complicated. Could somebody assist me with this asap, please?

Thanks,

Lina

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS