cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

Emma O Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
1011 of 1,265

Hello, 

I have the same problem as the above. I'm a UK resident but with Swedish citizenship, don't have a UK drivers license etc. Can someone please assist me with verifying my identity so I can submit proposals in the UK? 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1012 of 1,265

Hi Emma,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Beatrice C Member Since: Oct 28, 2020
1013 of 1,265

Hello, I am a freelancer based in London and as some of the jobs are for professional only based in UK I am trying to confirm my identity. As I am not british I do not have british passport or car licence. Is there any other way I can confirm the location? 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1014 of 1,265

Hi Beatrice,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ayse I Member Since: May 29, 2017
1015 of 1,265
Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place. Couldnt find any email for support. Identity verification requires either a drivers licence or a passport. I have neither. I have my biometric residence permit. Anyone else had the same problem ? Thanks
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1016 of 1,265

Hi Ayse,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Bukola O Member Since: Dec 23, 2016
1017 of 1,265

I recently moved abroad and changed my location. I am now asked to verify my ID. Do I need to be a citizen to relocate? Anyways I don't have a British passport so what's the way forward because this is ridiculous.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1018 of 1,265

Bukola O wrote:

I recently moved abroad and changed my location. I am now asked to verify my ID. Do I need to be a citizen to relocate? Anyways I don't have a British passport so what's the way forward because this is ridiculous.

You will have visa and stamps and so on.

How do you manage to live and work in London while at the same time going to university in York?

Do you have a UK bank account in your name, utility bills in your name and so on? And things like a UK Work Visa so you can actually work on Upwork while in the UK?

Ace Contributor
Bukola O Member Since: Dec 23, 2016
1019 of 1,265

Thank you, Petra

I have successfully verified my Identity.
I am currently in isolation in London and I will be moving to York soon and there is something called online school these days. Not that it's any of your business. Not everyone is a fraudster!

I provided the following:

- My international passport

- My visa, entry stamp, the letter that came with my visa ( I'm in isolation and haven't collected my BRP)

- Utility bill from my address.

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1020 of 1,265

Hi Bukola,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS