Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Selection Expanding to UK Clients

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1021 of 1,584

Hi Nikolett,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
avlindberg
Ainsley L Member Since: Oct 27, 2020
1022 of 1,584

I need help from customer support to verify my form of ID. I live and work in the UK, but I live here using a Swedish passport and do not have British ID/passport. How can I verify my Swedish passport to be able to apply for UK jobs?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1023 of 1,584

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ainsley.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
emma-olsson
Emma O Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
1024 of 1,584

Hello, 

I have the same problem as the above. I'm a UK resident but with Swedish citizenship, don't have a UK drivers license etc. Can someone please assist me with verifying my identity so I can submit proposals in the UK? 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1025 of 1,584

Hi Emma,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
beadellacor
Beatrice C Member Since: Oct 28, 2020
1026 of 1,584

Hello, I am a freelancer based in London and as some of the jobs are for professional only based in UK I am trying to confirm my identity. As I am not british I do not have british passport or car licence. Is there any other way I can confirm the location? 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1027 of 1,584

Hi Beatrice,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
ayseinli
Ayse I Member Since: May 29, 2017
1028 of 1,584
Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place. Couldnt find any email for support. Identity verification requires either a drivers licence or a passport. I have neither. I have my biometric residence permit. Anyone else had the same problem ? Thanks
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1029 of 1,584

Hi Ayse,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
bukyyy
Ace Contributor
Bukola O Member Since: Dec 23, 2016
1030 of 1,584

I recently moved abroad and changed my location. I am now asked to verify my ID. Do I need to be a citizen to relocate? Anyways I don't have a British passport so what's the way forward because this is ridiculous.